1. On the right is radio DJ Big Mama.
On his show on 103.9 in Fort Myers, he made a promise that if Florida Gulf Coast won their opening game, he’d get a tattoo of the school’s logo.
3. And then FGCU not only won their first game, but also their second.
4. Which means this actually happened.
I’m sure that’s not going to ever seem dated. Good idea.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria and expanded humanitarian aid, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.