1. These are the Los Angeles Lakers (aka The God-Mode Lakers). You’ve probably heard of them. They are talented basketballers who got off to a rough start this season. This is a photo from media day featuring the team’s starting five.
2. One enterprising Redditor, with the greatest username ever, decided the team needed 400% more Steve Nash. I give you the finest piece of art ever made by someone named TiddyWaffles312.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈