Last night during the Miami Heat’s epic comeback against the Boston Celtics, Boston’s Jason Terry had about as embarrassing a play as you can have.
3. First he had the ball stolen from him.
4. Then he tried (and failed) to make a steal.
5. And then he got dunked on by the greatest basketball player in the world.
6. Watching it all together is almost sad. Like watching Joe Pesci going to “get made” in Goodfellas, Jason Terry has no idea what’s about to happen to him.
7. This topped the previous leader for greatest dunk of 2013: The assassination of Brandon Knight by the Clipper DeAndre Jordan.
8. Jordan even took to Twitter after LeBron’s huge dunk to pass his crown onto the King.
Dance on, King James. Dance on.
11. Watch the video here:
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›