1. Last Night’s Game-Winning 95-yard Drive
The Jets knew it was coming. They just couldn’t stop it.
2. Tebow’s 15 Point, 4th Quarter Comeback Against Miami
In his first game as the starter, Tebow led the Broncos to one of the least likely comebacks in recent NFL history.
3. He Looks Like This
4. He’s So Cool That He Makes For A Good Gimmick Wedding Proposal
Nobody actually likes a gimmick wedding proposal. Especially one that involves a famous athlete. But this girl’s not pissed at her boyfriend for his lame proposal. No. She’s excited that Tim’s there! God has to love this guy.
5. At One Point Or Another, Rumors Have Attached Him To Each Of These Women
And he’s a self-professed virgin.
6. He Was Able To Make Kneeling A Trend
He made KNEELING cool. How is that possible?
7. His Memoir Was A Best-Seller Despite The Fact That He Was 23 When It Was Published And His Life Has Had No Major Turmoil
What could this book be about? His loving family? Being incredibly successful at everything he’s ever done?
8. When His Book Signing Causes Controversy, No One Even Thinks To Blame Him
In fact the angry fans, feel sorry for him.
9. Starring In This Bizarre Ad Didn’t Hurt His Career
And he tackles his mom in it.
10. He Wins Games Despite The Fact That He’s Not A Good Quarterback
He won a game where he only completed TWO passes. How is that possible? God. That’s how.
- Clashes have erupted between protesters and police in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, over a draft law to give special status to separatist regions. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria antiquities chief has said.›