1. Free Willy (1993)
This is the dramatic climax of the film. Buzzkill.
3. Lone Survivor (2013)
Who do you think survived in this movie about four soldiers on a mission? Sure, it’s based on a true story, but anyone who wanted to maintain an element of surprise by not doing any research will see his/her patience spoiled.
4. Prometheus (2012)
This poster depicts a vitally important ship being destroyed. Not a massively important scene or anything.
5. The Impossible
For a movie all about one family’s quest to reunite, this poster really takes the suspense out of the whole shebang. Sorry, Spanish-speaking audiences.
6. Planet of the Apes (1968)
Here’s a movie with a gigantic twist. And here’s how to spoil said twist.
7. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
OK, so we know that the apes take over the planet, but the question is: How did they do it? What did that rise look like? Here’s the answer!
8. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
It may be a classic scene now, but when the movie was just coming out, no one knew what the happened at the climax!
9. The Wicker Man (1973)
Guess what happens to the big wicker man at the end?
10. Ender’s Game (2013)
Maybe more people would have seen this sci-fi adaptation if it didn’t give away the ending right off the bat.
11. Take Shelter (2011)
This is a fantastic movie, but the poster sort of blows the whole dramatic tension.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.