1. Watching CNN
Not a fan of their wall-to-wall coverage of seemingly unimportant issues? Well, adding Benedict gives everything top-level, earth-shattering immediacy.
2. Dry Breakfasts
Who needs a big weekend brunch when you can have this golden face staring back at you just by opening up your pantry? No one. Feel free to eat these things three times a day. And for snacks. So five. Unless you want to splurge and treat yourself, because it is a healthy snack and you deserve it, anyway. So seven times a day.
3. Working Out
You show up at the gym, dreading the crunches and treadmill. Then you see this, and suddenly, the adrenaline is FLOWING.
4. Doing the Dishes
If there are plates inside the sink, it could interrupt his swan dive, and that would be tragic. Clean up, now!
5. Sitting in Bumper-to-Bumper Traffic
You’ll probably end up so mesmerized by your new road trip pal that you won’t even notice when the horns start blaring and trying to alert you that it’s OK to put the car in drive.
7. Drinking Alone
This isn’t actually an awful thing, but sipping a fine wine or scotch with Mr. Cumberbatch is infinitely better than doing so with any other partner.
Let Sherlock, whose brain is an endless warehouse of knowledge both relevant and esoteric, tutor you. Soon enough, you’ll be asking for extra assignments.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️