1. Men apparently keep sending pictures of their butts to former NFL receiver Chad Johnson on Instagram and he’s not happy about it.
2. Instagram recently started allowing users to privately message each other, and Johnson has been allowing his fans to send him photos.
4. He called some of the photos he received “unacceptable” and shared screenshots on Twitter.
8. After complaining about all that booty, Johnson let it be known on Twitter that his problem was with men sending those pictures and not women.
9. Then the player formerly known as Ochocinco really made it clear how he felt, calling the pictures of the men “filth” while saluting the women who had sent photos.
He didn’t re-share any images of women on Instagram or Twitter, though.
10. Then, called out by one of his followers for exposing the men’s pictures, Ochocinco gave a confusing reason for doing so.
11. The two men Johnson tweeted about later took down their pictures, with one deleting his Instagram account.
12. All in all, it was yet another interesting online escapade for a dude who earlier this week furiously denied Internet rumors that he was spreading herpes to women he met via Instagram and Twitter.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›