1. Gerry Adams, the prominent Irish Republican and leader of Sinn Féin, is well known for having a totally bonkers Twitter account.
When not dealing with the domestic political agenda or being arrested by police in relation to an ongoing murder investigation, he can be found trying to win a llama jumper and sharing his every thought on Twitter.
2. Now an anonymous artist operating as @GA_Illustrated has kindly agreed to let BuzzFeed share their visual interpretations of these tweets. And they’re quite something.
37. Follow Illustrated Gerry on Twitter.
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈