1. Gerry Adams, the prominent Irish Republican and leader of Sinn Féin, is well known for having a totally bonkers Twitter account.
When not dealing with the domestic political agenda or being arrested by police in relation to an ongoing murder investigation, he can be found trying to win a llama jumper and sharing his every thought on Twitter.
2. Now an anonymous artist operating as @GA_Illustrated has kindly agreed to let BuzzFeed share their visual interpretations of these tweets. And they’re quite something.
37. Follow Illustrated Gerry on Twitter.
- Charges have been dismissed against protest organizer Malcolm London in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›