1. Cards Against Humanity, your favorite way to use thinly veiled hyperbole and crass humor to deflect fears about the abject horrors of the world, is now available to play online!
2. Pretend You’re Xyzzy is a Cards Against Humanity clone program that you can play with a community of online users.
Even though it’s not endorsed by the creators, this clone version is totally legal since the game is distributed under Creative Commons license.
3. The online games include cards from several real and virtual expansion packs.
Highlights include: Sodomy Dog’s Furry Pack, Rooster Teeth, Derps Against Humanity, Anime Expansion #1, Antisocial Injustice, Dr. Who, and a ~special internet-y~ Imgur Pack.
4. But doesn’t playing this game without the interpersonal aspect and the thrill of learning about your grandma’s dick humor take away from the fun and make it more of an actually egregious and potentially humorless engagement, you ask?
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›