2. Pretend You’re Xyzzy is a Cards Against Humanity clone program that you can play with a community of online users.
Even though it’s not endorsed by the creators, this clone version is totally legal since the game is distributed under Creative Commons license.
3. The online games include cards from several real and virtual expansion packs.
Highlights include: Sodomy Dog’s Furry Pack, Rooster Teeth, Derps Against Humanity, Anime Expansion #1, Antisocial Injustice, Dr. Who, and a ~special internet-y~ Imgur Pack.
4. But doesn’t playing this game without the interpersonal aspect and the thrill of learning about your grandma’s dick humor take away from the fun and make it more of an actually egregious and potentially humorless engagement, you ask?
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›