There’s a nice breeze blowing in your hair!
Here are a 14 cheap and easy ways to put some spring in your step.
1. Indigo-dye everything you own.
2. Get a haircut.
You don’t need all that extra hair to keep your ears warm anymore. Time to lighten your load. Even just a trim can make you feel like a whole new person.
3. Prepare for rain.
April showers bring May flowers but they also bring wet feet. Bring the sunshine out on even the cloudiest day with an adorable new umbrella. Available here.
4. Get some new nail color.
Never underestimate the power of pastels. Get these here.
6. Decorate with bleach.
Update your tanks and tees with this simple and stylish DIY.
7. Spring clean your closet.
You haven’t seen your warm-weather clothes for months, so who knows what treasures you might find when you re-organize your closet. Plus, when your clothes are easily accessible it’s easier to visualize new combinations. Get some room-making slim hangers here.
8. Cut it out.
Cut-out clothes are all the rage this spring. What better way to feel the breeze? But you don’t have to pay more money for less fabric. Learn how to DIY some cutout styles here.
9. Get casual.
This spring’s trends are all about layers, comfy pants, soft colors and fabrics. It’s all very frumpterable.
10. Invest in a sporty spring jacket.
11. Spritz on the florals.
Swap out your winter musk with a bright floral scent. If you’re set on your smell, many brands offer lighter versions of their signature scents. Some of the most popular floral fragrances are listed here.
12. Dip-dye your shoes.
Use Kool-Aid to ombre your sneaks. DIY here.
13. Bring back the color.
14. Most importantly: cut all your jeans into jorts.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›