1. Kristin and Zachary got married in April and wanted to include all the things they loved in their ceremony.
And that means a lot of awesome geek-ery.
2. The bride’s shoes were Mass Effect-themed and the groom’s were Doctor Who.
4. There was a Star Wars guest book.
5. And they invited a ninja.
6. Which also made an appearance as their cake topper.
7. There was a Lego groom’s cake.
8. And a Time Lord seal on the wine ceremony box.
Underneath it says “Companions for Life.”
9. Cards went into this Tardis box.
10. There was even a tribute to the Princess Bride.
11. Butterbeer was the signature drink.
With Dobby tending bar, of course.
12. And Yoda was master of ceremonies.
13. The favors of local honey even had a punny card.
Oh+BEE wand -d Can+Oh+Bee.
15. And, of course, the getaway car: Star Wars Rebellion.
16. Congratulations, nerds!
17. See more of this geeked-out ceremony over at Imgur.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️