7. But there’s more to the story than just a really metal dad.
As a photographer, Reda says he’s always looking for unique ways to visually communicate. “The photos prior to my first “Dad Life” image were cute and served the purpose of capturing him in all his infant glory,” he told BuzzFeed.
8. Instead of taking photos of just his son, Reda says the hand gesture makes him part of the story, too.
“I know that sounds selfish, especially in our selfie-crazed culture, but the series is about our relationship. It’s about us. It’s about being father and son.”
19. Check out more photos of Metal Dad Life on Imgur here.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 8 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.