2. But as you can see from the un-retouched images obtained exclusively by Jezebel, his anti-glam, high-flash style isn’t safe from the retoucher.
The printed images required lots of physical changes to Mimi’s body and face, which are typical of cover image shoots. But the biggest change was the extensive color and lighting correction. Even Uncle Terry himself needed an entirely new digital paint job to be fit for print.
3. The rest of the photos, seen on Jezebel, have the same blanket color correction—even on Mariah’s children.
“What’s supposed to be so remarkable about Richardson’s signature style,” Jezebel points out, “is how his otherwise amateur methods, when used to shoot high-profile celebs, create uniquely candid portraits that appear to be at once documentary and aspirational.”
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁