3. Let them star in your Save the Dates.
Custom heart sign available here.
4. Include them in your engagement photos.
16. Carry your pet down the aisle instead of a bouquet.
This woman carried her pretty feathered friend in place of flowers.
19. Let them stroll down the aisle ahead of you.
20. Have them by your side during the vows.
Bark now or forever hold your peace.
21. Or include them in the vows themselves.
“From this day forward, I promise to love you as much as I love Ringo and Ralphie.”
22. Ride your horse to your reception.
28. Have your pet as a prop at the photo booth.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.