1. This Butt-Sculpting Lift
The movement is incredibly small but effective. Directions here.
4. The Peddler
Bonus: This leg toner also helps prevent varicose veins! Directions here.
5. The Side Kick
Works your legs, core, butt, hips and thighs. And you don’t even have to get out of bed! See more here.
6. The Leg Twist
It’s also a stretch for sore backs…which you can get from too much lying down. Instructions here.
7. Do the clam.
This exercise targets your outer thighs, and you can even do it while you’re watching TV! Full directions here.
8. Prone Leg Lifts
Strengthens your Paraspinal muscles. Sounds important. See how to do these here.
9. The Side Leg Lifts
Minimal effort. Maximum gluteal strength. Instructions here.
10. The Back Extension and Rotation
Tightens your abs. See how to do it here.
12. The Lying Arm Circle
It’s pilates that even you can do. Lean how here.
13. This Entire Workout
Perhaps your in-bed workout routine can be your “bridge” to fitness. See the video here.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.