1. Heads up Ikea-freaks: the newest product from the most hackable furniture company ever just came out, and you don’t even have to build it yourself!
2. The company’s Russian ad company used Instagram’s tagging feature and a grid system to create a website-within-a-website for their 2014 PS Collection.
When you tap the photo in the mobile app, each item is tagged with the product names, which leads you to individual profile pages with product info, images and photos tagged of each item from other Instagram users. Each of the collection’s 34 items has their own account.
Despite its popularity, at press time the EXPEDIT didn’t have an Instagram account. But it’s still pretty big on Twitter.
We've got your WKND covered.
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›