1. Heads up Ikea-freaks: the newest product from the most hackable furniture company ever just came out, and you don’t even have to build it yourself!
2. The company’s Russian ad company used Instagram’s tagging feature and a grid system to create a website-within-a-website for their 2014 PS Collection.
When you tap the photo in the mobile app, each item is tagged with the product names, which leads you to individual profile pages with product info, images and photos tagged of each item from other Instagram users. Each of the collection’s 34 items has their own account.
Despite its popularity, at press time the EXPEDIT didn’t have an Instagram account. But it’s still pretty big on Twitter.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.