1. Have you ever wanted to get a tattoo, but thought there wasn’t quite enough *bling* about them?
4. Perfect for people who lose their jewelry, or just find the stuff annoying.
(But they still want to be decked out in gold.)
5. Flash Tats come in sheets that are themed, and each one comes with several different styles.
Including bangles, cuffs, necklaces, bracelets, or rings.
7. And although the manufacturer says they are designed for beach and festival-wear, they also caution that the tattoos will come off if you apply sunscreen, lotion, soap or anything oily.
8. Luckily there are some designs that would work for any climate, while still making sure your skin is protected.
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.