4. FreeCycle is a network of people giving and receiving free goods in their local community.
The Freecycle Network is made up of 5,000-plus groups with 7 million members across the globe. It’s a grassroots movement for people to give and receive free goods locally to keep things out of landfills. Members can post things that they need or that they have, from clothes to furniture to building supplies and anything else in between. Visit here.
Note: Some of the bigger groups are hosted on Yahoo Groups, so you’ll have to have a Yahoo ID to sign up.
11. Money Saving Mom has coupons, weekly deals, and tips on have to save tons on household necessities.
Crystal Paine, housewife and money-saving mom, started this comprehensive household money site after learning how to feed her family of five on $35 a week. Visit here.
32. Simple is an online banking platform that actually knows how much money you can spend.
Using the financial security of FDIC-Insured banks, Simple is a bank-replacement platform that tells you how much money you can “safely spend” based on upcoming bills. Check it out here.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- And it's Super Bowl Sunday. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers in Santa Clara, California, at 6:30 ET 🏈🙌