1. Streetcar Dancers on Main Street in 1959.
4. Grand Opening of the Tomorrowland Flying Saucers in ‘65.
This guy is having way too much fun.
10. The Shah of Iran and his wife on the Matterhorn Bobsleds with Walt Disney in ‘62.
21. A nighttime cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat.
25. A bustling, joyous carousel.
26. Dancing crazy people in ‘65.
28. It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s…
31. Gratuitous helicopter shots.
35. A barbershop quartet on a bike?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›