All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.........except for me because they actually have normal shoe sizes #BigFeetProblems
2. …but when a girl has big feet, she’s doomed.
3. You go to your favorite shoe store hoping that maybe *this* time they’ll have your size.
6. Even when you shop online, bigger sizes are considered “Special Sizes.”
7. You hate going to fancy shoe stores because you know the jokes are coming.
“My, what big feet you have!”
8. You have literally tripped over your own feet.
On many occasions.
9. This scene is way too familiar.
And forget about sale sections. It’s like a barren wasteland.
10. This truth bomb hits close to home.
11. You look at girls with tiny dainty feet and imagine what it’s like.
12. Your shoe size hasn’t been in the single digits since you were a toddler.
13. When you wear red shoes, you feel like an actual clown.
14. Any bright colored shoes end up looking cartoonishly big.
15. The ankles on big shoes are always stupidly wide.
16. No one seems to understand that not all women’s feet are the same width.
17. Packing is the worst because shoes take up your whole bag.
Oh, don’t worry. I didn’t need any clothes.
19. Except all your guy friends.
20. One size sock does NOT fit all.
21. Sandals are a real problem.
But where are my toes supposed to go?
22. And forget about trying to find vintage shoes that fit.
Did EVERYONE have tiny feet in the 80s?
23. Footie Pajamas are definitely not an option.
25. It’s like everything was designed to remind you how big your feet are.
26. When a store actually has your size, this is how it looks to everyone else.
28. And when you stand on your tiptoes you’re a whole foot taller.