3. You go to your favorite shoe store hoping that maybe *this* time they’ll have your size.
6. Even when you shop online, bigger sizes are considered “Special Sizes.”
7. You hate going to fancy shoe stores because you know the jokes are coming.
“My, what big feet you have!”
8. You have literally tripped over your own feet.
On many occasions.
9. This scene is way too familiar.
And forget about sale sections. It’s like a barren wasteland.
10. This truth bomb hits close to home.
11. You look at girls with tiny dainty feet and imagine what it’s like.
12. When you wear red shoes, you feel like an actual clown.
13. Any bright colored shoes end up looking cartoonishly big.
14. The ankles on big shoes are always stupidly wide.
15. No one seems to understand that not all women’s feet are the same width.
16. Packing is the worst because shoes take up your whole bag.
Oh, don’t worry. I didn’t need any clothes.
20. Sandals are a real problem.
But where are my toes supposed to go?
21. And forget about trying to find vintage shoes that fit.
Did EVERYONE have tiny feet in the 80s?
24. It’s like everything was designed to remind you how big your feet are.
25. When a store actually has your size, this is how it looks to everyone else.
27. And when you stand on your tiptoes you’re a whole foot taller.
28. And, you’re in very good company.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›