4. Do an upside-down Dutch braid.
Get the directions here.
6. Keep it loose and loopy.
Perfect for people with thin hair. Get the instructions here.
7. Curl it first for an easier twist.
From The Beauty Department. Full instructions here.
8. Criss-cross curly hair to keep it full.
Full instructions here.
11. Wrap a tiny adorable braid around it.
Watch the instructional video here.
12. Start it with a French braid.
Works even when your hair is still wet! Directions here.
13. Or try a multi-braided version.
15. Keep it sleek and architectural with hair serum.
16. Add bangs for a pixie-perfect look.
17. Try a thick braid before securing the bun for this multi-level beauty.
18. Twist your pony in two parts before pinning it up.
Full tutorial here.