Having a sister is awesome!
It’s like having an entire second wardrobe!
But some things always go wrong.
3. She will make fun of you for buying something and then immediately steal it to wear.
“A fedora AND a romper? Hahaha. You’ll never pull that off.” [*swipe*]
4. When you ask for something back, she’ll always say she “lost” it. Then she’ll wear it the next week.
5. She somehow manages to stretch everything out. Even if she’s smaller than you.
Arm holes. They’re only for arms.
6. When someone compliments your clothes when she wear them, shey’ll always take the credit.
But she’s quick to accept the compliment when someone compliments you wearing her clothes.
7. When you ask for clothes back that she hasn’t even worn, she somehow manages to insult them.
“I wouldn’t have worn that anyway.”
8. She somehow always steals the exact thing you were planning on wearing.
It’s like a horrible magic sister power.
9. There are always mysterious stains that she *insists* were there before she borrowed them.