1. Pointing out that you have to have a master’s degree to be a REAL librarian.
3. Ranting about the increasing value of paper books in an e-printing world.
11. Complaining about patrons.
(Especially those who “just come in to use the internet.”)
22. Rolling their eyes when someone says, “So, are you a SEXY librarian?”
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›