1. Pointing out that you have to have a master’s degree to be a REAL librarian.
3. Ranting about the increasing value of paper books in an e-printing world.
11. Complaining about patrons.
(Especially those who “just come in to use the internet.”)
22. Rolling their eyes when someone says, “So, are you a SEXY librarian?”
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".