1. Pointing out that you have to have a master’s degree to be a REAL librarian.
3. Ranting about the increasing value of paper books in an e-printing world.
5. Tea. (Just NOT near the books. Please, not near the books.)
11. Complaining about patrons.
(Especially those who “just come in to use the internet.”)
14. Being territorial about your cart.
22. Rolling their eyes when someone says, “So, are you a SEXY librarian?”
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›