1. Pointing out that you have to have a master’s degree to be a REAL librarian.
3. Ranting about the increasing value of paper books in an e-printing world.
11. Complaining about patrons.
(Especially those who “just come in to use the internet.”)
22. Rolling their eyes when someone says, “So, are you a SEXY librarian?”
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›