2. Those who drink moderate amounts of alcohol, including red wine, seem to have a lower risk of heart disease.
The MAYO CLINIC says so and that’s good enough for me.
8. Wine drinkers have a 34% lower mortality rate than beer or spirits drinkers.
It’s SCIENCE. Pass the Riesling!
21. You can even consume wine in ICE CREAM FORM.
That’s ice cream containing 5% alcohol. Don’t mind if I do!
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- And it's Super Bowl Sunday. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈🙌