3. Really, REALLY great.
4. If you want a Cindy Crawford-style beauty mark, you can always DIY it.
5. Tie your hair up in a topknot to keep it out of the way while you work around the house.
6. A pair of dainty, dangly earrings will make boys forget all about your crappy table manners.
8. And the colors of the wind are the perfect, eco-friendly blow-dryer.
9. Always try on an outfit before you buy it (or at least dance around with it).
10. A bow brightens up any bodice. Even if it’s not sewn on by magical birds.
11. …But probably skip the crown, unless you’re a REAL princess.
13. A handkerchief hem bohos-up any look – even if you’re royalty.
14. Get your hair cut before it gets TOTALLY out of control.
15. If you’re still fighting flyaways, though, a scarf can hide any bad hair day.
16. But a big hair bow will make you look a little…evil.
19. Tweezing your own eyebrows is fine, but don’t do your boyfriend’s, because he’ll be a total baby.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›