2. Because sometimes the rest of the pizza sees you as just a piece of meat.
3. Because at the end of a long day, sometimes you just want to veg out on the couch.
4. You can hang out in sweatpants and no makeup all the time if you want.
5. When you’re in a pie it’s always like, “Where are you going? When will you be back? Why don’t you want to meet my parents?”
6. When you’re just a slice, you can really focus on who you are.
9. Plus, who wants to be one of those gross couples posting on each other’s Facebook all the time?
10. For now, you want to wait for someone who really heats your oven.
11. Hey, maybe you’re one of those slices that just weren’t meant to be tamed.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.