2. Because sometimes the rest of the pizza sees you as just a piece of meat.
3. Because at the end of a long day, sometimes you just want to veg out on the couch.
4. You can hang out in sweatpants and no makeup all the time if you want.
5. When you’re in a pie it’s always like, “Where are you going? When will you be back? Why don’t you want to meet my parents?”
6. When you’re just a slice, you can really focus on who you are.
8. Everyone you met on online dating last time was just so crusty.
9. Plus, who wants to be one of those gross couples posting on each other’s Facebook all the time?
10. For now, you want to wait for someone who really heats your oven.
11. Hey, maybe you’re one of those slices that just weren’t meant to be tamed.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›