1. Anyone who has to drive along the North Yungas Road in Bolivia.
3. Anyone who has to deal with traffic driving along Paso Internacional Los Libertadores.
4. Anyone who constantly has to risk their life by driving under the Devil’s Nose.
5. Anyone who gets motion sick but still has to weave along Trollstigen in Norway.
6. Anyone who has no choice but using a zip line to get to town in Colombia.
For a handful of families in Colombia, zip lines are the only way to cross a river.
7. Anyone who has to cross the Hussaini Bridge in Kashmir.
The bridge divides a village in two - on one side are houses, on the other are farms.