1. The first photos of Angelina Jolie’s wedding dress have appeared online, courtesy of People and Hello magazines.
According to People, the Jolie-Pitt kids all played a big part in the wedding — including in the design of the dress.
2. Luigi Massi of Atelier Versace created the gown, and sewed designs based on Angelina’s kids’ drawings into the train and veil.
“Luigi is like family to me and I couldn’t imagine anyone else making this dress,” Angelina told People. “He knows and cares for the children and it was great fun putting it together.”
3. The wedding took place at Château Miraval, the French estate owned by Brad and Angelina.
People also revealed the Jolie-Pitt kids helped write their parents’ vows, and Maddox, 13, and Pax, 10, walked Angelina down the aisle; Zahara, 9, and Vivenne, 6, were flower girls; and Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, were ring bearers.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›