1. Chanel’s Fall 2013 Campaign
Korean model Soo Joo and Japanese model Chiharu Okunugi model for Chanel’s latest ads.
2. Just a few seasons ago:
Lindsey Wixson appeared in Chanel’s fall 2012 campaign.
Back in 2010, both Freja Beha and Abbey Lee were the label’s faces.
4. Dsquared2’s Fall 2013 Campaign
Dsquared2’s new ads include not one, but — count ‘em — SIX Asian faces. From left: Grace Gao, Xiao Wen Ju, Tian Yi, Ming Xi, and Jia Jing.
And for its menswear campaign, the label booked Brahim Zaibot, Brad Allen, David Agbodji, Nate Gill, and Salieu Jalloh.
6. Just a few seasons ago:
Daria Werbowy for spring 2010.
Before that, the label cast a trio of Eastern European faces for spring 2008.
8. Etro’s Fall 2013 Campaign
Here’s Korean model Sung Hee Kim in Etro’s new ads. She previously appeared in ads for Prada and Miu Miu.
Chinese male model Nan Fulong also appears in the menswear campaign.
10. Here’s everyone together!
11. Just a few seasons ago:
Here’s the spring 2013 campaign.
And a year before that, a Spring 2012 ad.
13. Hugo Boss Fall 2013 Campaign
Joan Smalls, Models.com’s number one model, stars in this fall 2013 campaign.
14. Just a few seasons ago:
Maryland native Hilary Rhoda had a two-season run in 2012.
And a year before that, it was Raquel Zimmermann.
16. Prada’s Fall 2013 Campaign
British teen Malaika Firth is one lucky chick. She’s the first black model to pose for a Prada campaign since Naomi Campbell 19 years ago in 1994.
Top Chinese model Fei Fei Sun also appears in the ads. (Sun became the first Asian model to grace the cover of Vogue Italia, for the January 2013 issue shot by Steven Meisel.)
18. Just a few season ago:
A slew of European faces for the label’s spring 2009 ads.
And lest you forget, Prada queen Sasha Pivovarova reigned as the brand’s face for six consecutive seasons from fall 2006 to spring 2008.
20. Roberto Cavalli’s Fall 2013 Campaign
Ethiopian star model Liya Kebede appears with Chinese model Liu Wen and Norwegian model Iselin Steiro for fall 2013.
Wen with Steiro again.
22. Just a few seasons ago:
Cavalli’s resort campaign from earlier this year.
Back in 2011, the label booked Natasha Poly, Karen Elson, and Mariacarla Boscono.
24. Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Campaign
Let’s discuss how beautiful the trio of Gem R, Herieth Paul, and Soo Joo is.
One more, just to emphasize the point. Stunning.
26. And the men!
From left, Oli Tyler, Conrad Broomfield, and Juan Betancourt.
27. Just a few seasons ago:
Dutch model Mirte Maas was the giddy face of Tom Ford’s spring 2012 campaign.
And the spring 2010 ads with Carolyn Murphy and actor Nicolas Hoult.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›