1. Ah, the bald eagle. Majestic symbol of the United States of America. It’s the epitome of grace and power.
2. And who can forget that iconic, awe-inspiring call they make, right?
3. Well, no.
4. Bald eagles actually have a pretty wimpy call. The sound we always hear in movies whenever a bald eagle takes flight is really a red-tailed hawk.
6. Bald eagles, meanwhile, actually sound like this…
7. I’m so, so sorry, Mr. Eagle. You’re a fraud.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›