1. You just don’t get people who don’t like beer.
2. You get upset whenever people talk about cheap, mass-produced beers like they’re great.
You know what they are.
3. You regularly get into arguments with wine snobs who think they have a monopoly on culture.
The beer revolution is here, my friends.
4. You don’t get when otherwise fancy restaurants don’t have a decent beer selection.
“Thank you for joining us tonight. We have over one hundred wines for you to choose from.”
“Do you have beer?”
“Uhh…we have one light beer.”
5. You have a very, very deeply held opinion about Belgian beers.
7. You try in vain to convince friends not to go to popular bars because the beer selection is rubbish.
8. Your relentless pursuit of premium beers means that sometimes you miss out on quantity.
(But sometimes you envy people who are content with just picking up a case for the same price.)
9. Despite your good taste, you have to admit you have a soft spot for at least one cheap beer.
It’s okay to enjoy slumming it every once in a while.
10. You’ve gotten drunk off of two beers — granted, two 10% ABV beers, but still.
11. You can taste distinct flavor profiles in your beer.
12. You’ve been paralyzed by indecision while trying to decide what beer to get.
13. You’ve gone out of your way to track down a hard-to-find beer that you keep hearing about.
14. On more than one occasion you’ve had to stop your philistine friends from grabbing rare and expensive beers from your fridge.
You’re saving those for a time that’s not 2 a.m. on a Saturday.
15. You would never consider drinking a stout from a pilsner glass. You’re not an animal.
Your glassware cabinet is appropriately huge.
16. You lose a little bit of faith in humanity when everyone in a bar is drinking a cheap plebeian beer.
But you do feel a great sense of kinship when you spot somebody else with good taste.
17. Your craft beer-filled bar tab is several times larger than your less-discerning friends’ tabs.
You pay the price for having good taste. Literally.
18. And you always have to pay more when you split a check because you got ~fancy~ beers.
19. You’ve tried to brew your own beer — with mixed success.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.