1. Lil Mama blew audiences away when she brought the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes back to life for the VH1 biopic CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story in October.
2. And at the American Music Awards on Sunday, the 24-year-old rapper joined the remaining original members of TLC to perform their 1995 hit “Waterfalls.”
3. Lil Mama, Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas recreated key moves and moments from the band’s iconic video.
6. TLC closed the performance projecting the image of Left Eye behind them. Hopefully, they did her proud.
7. Here’s TLC’s full AMA performance of “Waterfalls” with Lil Mama.
In The News Today