1. Lil Mama blew audiences away when she brought the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes back to life for the VH1 biopic CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story in October.
2. And at the American Music Awards on Sunday, the 24-year-old rapper joined the remaining original members of TLC to perform their 1995 hit “Waterfalls.”
7. Here’s TLC’s full AMA performance of “Waterfalls” with Lil Mama.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.