1. When Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Bryan Cranston took the stage to announce Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, the Breaking Bad star tried to remind the Veep actress of his guest arc on Seinfeld.
2. Cranston played Jerry’s so-called “Dentist to the Stars” Tim Whatley, who also dated Elaine. But it wasn’t ringing a bell for Louis-Dreyfus.
3. But when she won for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, Cranston made one last-ditch effort to refresh her memory.
5. Watch both bits below:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.