1. When Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Bryan Cranston took the stage to announce Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, the Breaking Bad star tried to remind the Veep actress of his guest arc on Seinfeld.
2. Cranston played Jerry’s so-called “Dentist to the Stars” Tim Whatley, who also dated Elaine. But it wasn’t ringing a bell for Louis-Dreyfus.
3. But when she won for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, Cranston made one last-ditch effort to refresh her memory.
5. Watch both bits below:
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›