1. When Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Bryan Cranston took the stage to announce Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, the Breaking Bad star tried to remind the Veep actress of his guest arc on Seinfeld.
2. Cranston played Jerry’s so-called “Dentist to the Stars” Tim Whatley, who also dated Elaine. But it wasn’t ringing a bell for Louis-Dreyfus.
3. But when she won for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, Cranston made one last-ditch effort to refresh her memory.
5. Watch both bits below:
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›