1. Chelsea Handler said good-bye to Chelsea Lately after seven years on Tuesday night with a slew of famous faces, singing a personalized version of “We Are the World.”
2. Gwen Stefani kicked things off, making fun of her Adele Dazeem moment (“Colbort” Report) at the Emmys on Monday.
6. Watch them, plus Sandra Bullock, Selena Gomez, 50 Cent, Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Aniston, and more, sing Chelsea off below:
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›