1. It taught us why it’s important to support your local businesses.
2. As well as the value of money.
3. That you will be held responsible for your own actions.
4. And that though we can’t heal the world, it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try.
…and that he has his own day!
6. But that doesn’t mean he’s not a serious creeper.
8. That M&M’s are really helpful decision-making tools.
9. That music can be dangerous.
11. And that it’s important to confront friends who are hurting.
12. We learned that sarcasm is the common language between everyone, including “Sinead O’Rebellion” and “The Turbo Slut.”
13. That going to the bathroom together really does allow girls to bond.
14. Also, there’s always a loophole.
16. You should never feel the need to explain your art to anyone.
18. We learned that some bosses do sincerely care.
19. That everyone has his/her breaking point.
20. And that if at first you don’t succeed…
21. Also, sometimes getting what you asked for sucks.
22. And people aren’t who you think they are.
23. And god could be a woman!
24. We learned you have to stand up for what you believe in.
25. That facing your fears is totally worth it.
26. And that dancing is the solution to everything.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›