2. You don’t have to get dressed up for a book.
3. A book doesn’t need reservations (it can take you anywhere).
4. A book will never stand you up (unless you forget it at home).
5. You don’t have to share your wine with a book (spilling doesn’t count).
6. You can read numerous books at the same time and nobody judges you.
8. You won’t get mad at your friend for reading the same book.
9. You don’t have to introduce a book to your parents (unless you think they should read it too).
10. If a book makes you cry, it’s only because it was so good.
11. When it’s all over, you know exactly where to find the next one.
Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all! From all of us book lovers here at BuzzFeed to all of you book lovers everywhere.
Also, in case you do need something for that special someone, check out our Literary Valentines For The Romantic Reader In All Of Us and Valentines From Famous Authors.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›