2. You don’t have to get dressed up for a book.
5. You don’t have to share your wine with a book (spilling doesn’t count).
6. You can read numerous books at the same time and nobody judges you.
8. You won’t get mad at your friend for reading the same book.
9. You don’t have to introduce a book to your parents (unless you think they should read it too).
11. When it’s all over, you know exactly where to find the next one.
Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all! From all of us book lovers here at BuzzFeed to all of you book lovers everywhere.
Also, in case you do need something for that special someone, check out our Literary Valentines For The Romantic Reader In All Of Us and Valentines From Famous Authors.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈