2. You don’t have to get dressed up for a book.
5. You don’t have to share your wine with a book (spilling doesn’t count).
6. You can read numerous books at the same time and nobody judges you.
8. You won’t get mad at your friend for reading the same book.
9. You don’t have to introduce a book to your parents (unless you think they should read it too).
11. When it’s all over, you know exactly where to find the next one.
Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all! From all of us book lovers here at BuzzFeed to all of you book lovers everywhere.
Also, in case you do need something for that special someone, check out our Literary Valentines For The Romantic Reader In All Of Us and Valentines From Famous Authors.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.