2. You don’t have to get dressed up for a book.
5. You don’t have to share your wine with a book (spilling doesn’t count).
6. You can read numerous books at the same time and nobody judges you.
8. You won’t get mad at your friend for reading the same book.
9. You don’t have to introduce a book to your parents (unless you think they should read it too).
11. When it’s all over, you know exactly where to find the next one.
Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all! From all of us book lovers here at BuzzFeed to all of you book lovers everywhere.
Also, in case you do need something for that special someone, check out our Literary Valentines For The Romantic Reader In All Of Us and Valentines From Famous Authors.