4. And when it arrives, it is a monster.
(Like this, but on your face.)
10. Which, of course, only makes it stronger.
Maybe it even causes some other friends to sprout up.
13. Same goes for trying to disguise it with distracting clothing.
14. Desperate, you turn to the internet in search of home remedies.
22. Ready to face the judgmental stares of strangers and friends alike.
This is what you know everyone will do when they see you.
26. And even if you do finally get that motherfucker to pop…
27. Or it stays on your face forever…
Even if we’re talking zits plural, here.
29. Because zit or no zit(s), you’re always gonna be you. And you?
We've got your WKND covered.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- Zimbabwe park officials reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.