1. Everyone else seems to already be super hot and in shape.
You feel like a whale next to everyone else.
2. You never know who used the machines before you.
3. You spend a million dollars on a membership and feel like a useless, money wasting loser when you don’t go.
4. Exercise clothes are no fun to wear in public.
Plus, you have to buy an entirely new wardrobe just to get all gross and sweaty.
5. You don’t know how to use 50% of the machines and you’re too embarrassed to try and figure it out in front of other people.
6. Someone else always has the remote control for the TV.
You always end up having to watch the local news while running on the treadmill.