1. If you like something, hold onto that feeling. You’ll be able to buy it in a few years.
A personal 3D TV viewer yesssssss pleaaaaaase.
2. You will be judged by your wearables.
3. One monitor is never enough.
4. Really, one monitor is just amateur hour.
5. Sometimes the coolest demos are the most inexplicable and strange.
Do I want a shoulder rub from a man in a robot suit? Yeah, kind of.
6. The swag goes way beyond pens and notepads.
That’s a pile — a literal pile — of DNA microchips.
7. The longer the line, the cooler the tech.
I don’t know what this is but I want it.
8. Don’t ask the retail price. There IS no retail price.
Until we meet again, electric-powered Rolls Royce.
9. You’ll find at least one thing you’ve never wanted and now are convinced you can’t live without.
OF COURSE my toothbrush needs to be Wi-Fi enabled. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT?
10. Throw a rock, hit Google Glass.
11. A blurry pic of the keynote celebrity guest is better than no pic at all.
Kelly Clarkson, y’all!