1. Gorrilla Zoe has a very intimate relationship with Ben Franklin.
Gorrilla Zoe is all about the Benjamins, even when they make him look like the victim of the most hardcore frat house prank ever. Bonus: When he gets older, the tattoo will transform into a crumpled hundred dollar bill with deep philosophical meaning.
2. Mena Suvari shows what happens when you hit the tattoo parlor after playing “Lion King” drinking games.
Take a shot every time Simba acts like a spoiled trust fund baby.
3. Steve-O being Steve-O
“Yeah, dude, I rock!-Steve-O” - It’s always good to see a celebrity encouraging acts of positive self-esteem.
4. Penelope Cruz saves identify thieves the trouble of guessing her credit card security code.
Then again, Cruz claims it’s her favorite number, so maybe it’s her PIN.
7. Wiz Khalifa
8. This is what happens when you get a tattoo at a gift shop.
I don’t think her boyfriend’s parents — the Hemsworths — take “She’s just being Miley” as an excuse.
9. Margaret Cho reveals all.
10. Amy Winehouse (RIP) with a lookalike pinup girl tattooed on her arm.
It’s dangerous when caricature street artists set up shop outside a tattoo parlor.
11. Zach Efron pledges his allegiance to the Church of YoLo.
No word yet on whether Drake is starting a cult based off YoLo and the teachings of Degrassi.
12. Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit
14. Chris Brown’s injured woman tattoo.
Controversial to say the least…
15. Joel Zimmerman
16. Eve tattoos Paws onto her breasts.
Here’s how she explained her favorite tattoo to MTV News:
“It’s just funny, ‘cause I got with the Ruff Ryders and they call themselves dogs and I call myself the bitch of the litter. And it just stuck, like the paws were supposed to be there.”