1. The excessive support of your parents.
2. Every day when you got taunted by the “back of the bus” dwellers.
3. Your student ID never coming out as planned.
4. Trying to remember that godforsaken locker combo.
5. Being forever unprepared when asked to “say cheese.”
6. When you pour your heart out to a new group of friends way too soon.
7. Walking into (and back out of) the wrong classroom.
8. When someone uncovers your dark secret obsession.
9. The inability to hold it together on frog dissection day.
10. Bringing home a less-than-stellar report card.
11. When you just can’t wrap your head around the directions your chem teacher’s given you three times already.
12. When the breakthrough finally comes… in front of your entire class.
13. When you think you’re home free playing hooky, and then your teacher whips around the corner.
14. Pretending that you weren’t eavesdropping about the rager happening at some kid’s house this weekend.
15. The day you decided to violate the dress code.
17. When you smiled at the wrong person from across the courtyard.
18. Your first day on the job.
19. The moment you realize your grand scheme has backfired.
Put the answers on your hand, they said. It will be easy, they said.
20. When you took the upcoming dance proposal just a little too casually.
21. Your noble attempt to leave your legacy behind.
No matter how old you get, you always seem to stay the same!