1. You hear “clean up in aisle nine” so often it’s practically your new nickname.
2. You’ve somehow managed to memorize every produce code in the grocery store.
But you can’t remember your mom’s phone number. Or birthday. Oof.
4. (Seriously, they are the worst.)
5. And you have a sneaking suspicion your boss doesn’t, uh, love you.
Shoulder, meet cold.
6. You have PTSD from all your milk frother burns.
7. And the break room is a graveyard of inconvenience.
THAT’S FINE I WASN’T PLANNING ON EATING LUNCH ANYWAY.
8. You’ve gone on at least one blind date without realizing you’re still wearing a hairnet.
Undo undo undo undo.
9. The customers are pretty much always the worst.
Don’t miss three-time Independent Spirit Award winner The Wrestler, starting at 7:45/8:45c on IFC, and stay tuned for this year’s Independent Spirit Awards right after.