1. Mayor Michael Bloomberg was there.
Mayor Bloomberg about to kick off the Pride Parade.
2. And so was Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo singing along with “Empire State of Mind.” @nycpride
3. And Sen. Chuck Schumer.
Sen. Chuck Schumer: “I was the first senator to march in this parade, but I won’t be the last!” @NYCPride
5. (It was a rainbow dog.)
7. And these people wearing Golden Girls.
8. And this man in a giant cat mask.
11. And dresses.
These guys were my favorite.
14. She was the grand marshall.
16. And it was probably the best Pride ever.
17. The end.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.