1. Mayor Michael Bloomberg was there.
Mayor Bloomberg about to kick off the Pride Parade.
2. And so was Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo singing along with “Empire State of Mind.” @nycpride
3. And Sen. Chuck Schumer.
Sen. Chuck Schumer: “I was the first senator to march in this parade, but I won’t be the last!” @NYCPride
5. (It was a rainbow dog.)
7. And these people wearing Golden Girls.
8. And this man in a giant cat mask.
11. And dresses.
These guys were my favorite.
14. She was the grand marshall.
16. And it was probably the best Pride ever.
17. The end.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›