1. Mayor Michael Bloomberg was there.
Mayor Bloomberg about to kick off the Pride Parade.
2. And so was Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo singing along with “Empire State of Mind.” @nycpride
3. And Sen. Chuck Schumer.
Sen. Chuck Schumer: “I was the first senator to march in this parade, but I won’t be the last!” @NYCPride
5. (It was a rainbow dog.)
7. And these people wearing Golden Girls.
8. And this man in a giant cat mask.
11. And dresses.
These guys were my favorite.
14. She was the grand marshall.
16. And it was probably the best Pride ever.
17. The end.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›