4. The Carpeted Man
Power: Having a suit made of carpet that he could rub to make an electric charge.
10. Eastern-Bloc Cowboy Robot
Power: Being a brain transplanted into a vending machine.
11. Pineapple Pokopo
Power: Having a pineapple for a head.
Power: Being able to detect people who were sidekicks and also flight.
16. The Mother Of All Invention
Power: Having a time machine.
18. The Evil Bomber What Bombs At Midnight
Power: Having bombs.
19. Leonadro Da Vinci
Power: Being able to invent things.
21. Buttery Pat
Power: Being made out of butter.
23. The Ottoman Empress
Power: Controlling furniture.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.