1. His entrance.
2. The way he stood on stage for 90 seconds without doing a damn thing and it was still the greatest thing ever.
3. The dancers.
4. The dancers’ faces.
5. The hat flip.
7. His guitarist’s hair.
9. The time he stood on the vent that shot up fog in a Messianic pose and screamed.
10. The inflatable globe that sprang up in the middle of “Heal The World” that would have ended the Cold War if it hadn’t already ended.
11. And most importantly, when Michael grabbed his crotch on national TV and no one cared.
Relive the glory:
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›