1. Reddit user CJ Swan and his friends had a 33-year-old Subaru station wagon they decided to turn into a Jurassic Park tour car.
2. It takes a lot of work and a lot of patience, but you could probably do it too if you wanted.
4. And then painting the front hood green except for the middle where the logo will go.
10. The logo on the hood of the car is yellow, and you have to cover up everything else.
11. You can use stencils for the words in the logo.
15. (You’ll want to put headlights on the front, too, if you don’t already have them, because dinosaurs, duh.)
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports. The Taliban has not responded to the reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️