1. Reddit user CJ Swan and his friends had a 33-year-old Subaru station wagon they decided to turn into a Jurassic Park tour car.
2. It takes a lot of work and a lot of patience, but you could probably do it too if you wanted.
4. And then painting the front hood green except for the middle where the logo will go.
10. The logo on the hood of the car is yellow, and you have to cover up everything else.
11. You can use stencils for the words in the logo.
15. (You’ll want to put headlights on the front, too, if you don’t already have them, because dinosaurs, duh.)
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Texas Southern University went on lockdown after an assailant shot two people. One person has died, and the other victim's condition is unknown. ›