1. A protestor ran onto the court during the French Open Sunday.
3. He was wearing a mask, holding a flare and had the words “kids right” written on his stomach in English.
4. According to Getty/AFP, the man was an anti-gay protestor.
8. The protestor ran on as Spain’s Rafael Nadal played against David Ferrer in the final.
9. Security was able to remove the man.
10. There were also other anti-gay protestors in the stands.
11. They held a sign that read “France tramples on children’s rights” in English
12. A security officer puts out a fire after the protestor ran out onto the court.
13. Additional demonstrators also held a sign calling for the resignation of French President Francois Hollande.
Security guy tells me that this was a protestor, was saying “France doesn’t respect child rights.” (Lost in translation factor: high)
15. Here’s video of the incident.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰