1. Lesson 1: Don’t give up on your dreams.
2. Lesson 2: Realize you’re more self conscious about things than you ought to be.
3. Lesson 3: Give everything your best effort.
4. Lesson 4: Be diligent.
5. Lesson 5: Pay no heed to your haters.
6. Lesson 6: Don’t try to be like everyone else.
7. Lesson 7: You do you.
8. Lesson 8: Live in the moment.
9. Lesson 9: Be true to yourself.
10. Lesson 10: Don’t compare yourself to other people.
11. Lesson 11: Be patient.
12. Lesson 12: Realize that everything’s going to be OK.
13. Lesson 13: So just chill.
14. Lesson 14: And everything will work out just fine.
15. Thank you, Jimmy Eat World, for all you taught us.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.