1. Lesson 1: Don’t give up on your dreams.
2. Lesson 2: Realize you’re more self conscious about things than you ought to be.
3. Lesson 3: Give everything your best effort.
4. Lesson 4: Be diligent.
5. Lesson 5: Pay no heed to your haters.
6. Lesson 6: Don’t try to be like everyone else.
7. Lesson 7: You do you.
8. Lesson 8: Live in the moment.
9. Lesson 9: Be true to yourself.
10. Lesson 10: Don’t compare yourself to other people.
11. Lesson 11: Be patient.
12. Lesson 12: Realize that everything’s going to be OK.
13. Lesson 13: So just chill.
14. Lesson 14: And everything will work out just fine.
15. Thank you, Jimmy Eat World, for all you taught us.
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›