1. Lesson 1: Don’t give up on your dreams.
2. Lesson 2: Realize you’re more self conscious about things than you ought to be.
3. Lesson 3: Give everything your best effort.
4. Lesson 4: Be diligent.
5. Lesson 5: Pay no heed to your haters.
6. Lesson 6: Don’t try to be like everyone else.
7. Lesson 7: You do you.
8. Lesson 8: Live in the moment.
9. Lesson 9: Be true to yourself.
10. Lesson 10: Don’t compare yourself to other people.
11. Lesson 11: Be patient.
12. Lesson 12: Realize that everything’s going to be OK.
13. Lesson 13: So just chill.
14. Lesson 14: And everything will work out just fine.
15. Thank you, Jimmy Eat World, for all you taught us.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›