1. They wore matching outfits on dates and somehow still looked cool.
3. They had the guts to go to a hairdresser thinking, Yep, this is what I want.
4. The idea that they even had the option to go to Woodstock makes them cooler than you.
5. Your dad definitely wore this turtleneck, chain, and ‘stache very casually.
6. They got to wear outfits to prom that doubled as theater costumes.
8. Your mom had legs for days and wasn’t afraid to show them off.
10. When they got ready for a night out, they looked this good.
11. They probably hung out in buses that looked like this.
12. Check out Project Drive-In’s results here:
For drive-in theaters to stay alive, they need to switch to digital projectors. Honda asked America to vote on their favorite drive-in theaters. Nine winners received brand-new projectors that saved their business.