2. When she describes all your “Am I doing this grown woman thing right?” feels:
3. When she talks about your vague Eat, Pray, Love aspirations:
5. When she captures what you want to say to the world literally every day:
6. When she captures all your regrets about not listening to your mom:
7. When she describes the sometimes bloody adventure that is your morning routine:
8. When she describes that beautiful moment when you realize you haven’t seen another human:
9. When she says what you can’t to your co-workers:
11. When she describes that moment of just wanting to be included but pretending it doesn’t phase you:
13. When she holds it down for the brown girls but simultaneously refuses to be undermined by one who’s trying to steal her man:
14. When she describes the weirdness of trying to make friends as an adult:
15. When she captures the life of being a a flawless human in a world that’s always trying to undermine you:
16. When you’re drunk and pretending your life is a romantic comedy:
17. When you get those eager first day of school jitters just in life:
18. When you are on the brink of a being a victim of a single white female situation:
20. When she captures navigating through this thing we call life:
22. When she describes all your “What am I even doing with my life?” ennui:
23. When she captures literally all that you’re feeling without even using words:
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.